How do I transfer/send money to banks on 1app?
- Register a free account on www.1app.online/register.
- Log in to your account and click on the send money button.
- Then choose the bank you are sending the money to from the listed banks.
- Type the account number of the recipient, then click on the fetch account name button to verify the name of the recipient.
- Once the name has been verified, type the amount you are sending.
You can as well type in the description of the transfer in the provided box.
- Then click on the Pay Now button to proceed to payment
What are the Transfer charges?
There is a 55 Naira service charge on transfers from your 1app wallet
How do I know the money has been delivered/received?
Once your payment has been confirmed, the amount sent will be deducted from your wallet and the recipient will instantly be credited. You can also check the delivery status of your transaction on the receipt page.
What are the minimum and the maximum amount I can send at a time?
- You can only send the minimum of N100 to any bank
- For now, the maximum amount you can send in a single transaction is N30,000 to any bank in Nigeria but there is no limit to the amount you can send in a day.